5 Tips For Effective Preparation Of Ssc Cgl Exam 20162017-08-20 10:57:47
The Staff Selection Commission conducts the combined graduate level exam for many government posts every year and it is one of the shortest paths to start one’s career from a gazetted post under the central government. The SSC CGL exam is highly competitive exam which takes classic estimate of the real time aptitude level of its aspirants by testing them over a variety of subjects like those of General Intelligence, Logical Reasoning, and Quantitative Aptitude. Apart from the above aspects, there used to be a personality assessment interview which has been recently dropped from the exam process by SSC. The exam is fully unbiased for the relative importance of individual subjects and takes into account a sectional clearance of expected scores. Also, the provision of negative marking makes it rather tough for the aspirants to prepare very strategically and cautiously to avoid any self devaluation due to wrong answers. However, you need not to panic about how to prepare for SSC CGL and must take following tips into implementation for making the most out of your preparation time.
- ‘Minimize your weakness’: Section related preparation and targeted score related preparations are the keys to successful performance in the CGL exam.
- Fighting your weakness over all the aptitude sections like individual gaps in General Intelligence, Logical Reasoning, and Quantitative Aptitude can be the best way to ward off the problems in final exam.
- ‘Maximize your strengths ’: This explains the exact continuation of the above-stated point but focus here is to put extra efforts on your strengthened areas so as to cover for situational gaps.
- ‘Strategic revision’ : There has to be an ongoing revision for all the topics covered and analyzed so as to ensure that the last days of preparations will give better focus on negative areas only.
- ‘Time Bound’ : Time can be the worst enemy for a student in distress and the same Time can be the facilitator of excellent success if properly utilised on the strengthened sections of the syllabus. Hence, how effectively you manage your time decided how well you can cut throughthe stiff competition in the exam as this is a skill which decided Victory for the examinees..!!