Do you have a burning desire to crack the CGPSC entrance exam?
So you had come to the right place in this article we will help you to find a perfect CGPSC book for your preparations.
Then you should have a list of good books that will help you out and improve your chances to crack the CGPSC exam.
Books To Prepare For CGPSC Exam (PRE + Mains)
Millions of people were appeared in CGPSC exam but did you know how much crack the exam.
Only a few students did you know why?
Because they haven’t a good list of books and they refer every book to study.
We will provide you with a list of great books that will help you out to crack the CGPSC exam.
CGPSC books for English and Hindi Medium
- Books for Languages
- General Hindi
- General Sanskrit
- General English
- Chhattisgarhi Language
- Books for Essay
- Tuteja essay
- Nibandh Manjusha
- Nibandh Civil Sewa Pariksha
Table of Contents
Books For General Studies of India
History, Constitution, Public Administration
- Ancient India
- Medieval India
- Morden India
- Indian Constitution
- Public Administration
SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY & ENVIRONMENT
- General Science
INDIAN ECONOMY & GEOGRAPHY
- Indian Economy
- Indian Economy 2
- Indian Geography
PHILOSOPHY & SOCIOLOGY
GENERAL STUDIES OF CHHATTISGARH
- Chhattisgarh Samagrh
- Coaching Material -1
- Coaching Materials-2
- Chhattisgarh Samanya Adhayayan
- Logical Reasoning
- Only Verbal Reasoning
- Verbal + Non-Verbal
Tips to Prepare Like a Topper
We know that every aspirant wants to crack the exam in one attempt.
So you should follow these steps in order to crack the CGPSC exam.
- Use only 1-2 books for each subject but not more than 2.
- If you will prepare for mains exam then your prelim syllabus is automatically covered with your mains syllabus.
- Join a coaching institute if possible.
- Don’t forget revision is division.
- For current affair just read 2-3 best newspaper daily and discuss the news with your friends.
- Find students who are serious about their exam and try to keep in touch with them.
- To score in English you must read “The Hindu Newspaper” to improve your vocabulary.
- Make a formula sheet where you write only important points.
- Make a time table according to your daily schedule.
- Keep in touch with toppers of CGPSC exam, if possible.
- Give at least 4-hour every day to your study.
- Practice more and more questions.